I can’t believe it’s taken me nearly four months to notice this…
I’ve just been blogging whenever something happens and I think “yeah, that’s worth posting and being read”, but I’ve literally only just realised something – I haven’t even explained who I am, anything about me… Why has it taken this long for this to be noticed!?
So, I’ve decided to do a “20 questions” style blog post for today, except more like “20 answers” because I’m an idiot.
1. My name is Hannah.
(This is me, btw.)
2. I’m 18 years old
3. I’m an International Business student, though I’m really into media so this blog is supposed to be like a balancer-outer thing
4. I’m Scottish!
5. I was brought up on a tiny island, but I now live in Glasgow for university
6. I’m a huge Manchester City fan, and our dad brought my brother and me up that way… Forever grateful for his perseverance
7. I like to claim that I’m really exotic as my maternal grandfather’s side of the family are Ghanaian, but I’m actually really stereotypically Scottish thanks to my dad’s side haha
8. I would be a Disney Princess if it were possible
9. I’m naturally a whole mix of hair colours – brunette base with blonde and red through it, though now I couldn’t even pinpoint what colour it is now. Brunette, red in natural light and blonde appears every so often?
10. I’m definitely a pink girl. I don’t think I’ve ever grown out of pink since my Barbie days
11. I swear everyone says it, but I couldn’t live in a world without music
12. I’m obsessed with Lush products, and can’t wait to move into our new flat – it has a bath! (yay)
13. I’m actually a naturally outgoing person, but I worry waaay too much about what people think. Definitely needs to stop
14. I’d love to travel the world once I graduate, though I don’t think I could ever permanently move from Britain. Also, I’m pale and Scottish – it takes like two hours of sun to make me look like a lobster
15. I would love to have a YouTube channel at some point – I did try it out when I was like 14, but I’d probably be a whole load more serious about it this time round!
16. I’m determined to own a Mini Cooper at some point in my life – preferably when I actually have the money and no student expenses to worry about
17. If someone bought me a Pomeranian, I would love them forever
18. It’s only just recently been brought to my attention that I will be bought into anything. Recently as in last night, where I went out in search of glitter foam and came back with a bike horn, an Easter rabbit headband and matching glasses
19. I love love love printing out photos just to have them to keep. It’s easy enough to just upload them onto Facebook or whatever, but I love having them up just to reminisce and I’ve even ended up trying to fill my wall board thing in my halls room with them all – more on that later haha
20. I love music festivals, though I’ve never been able to go to any of the big weekend-long ones. I’ve got tickets for T in the Park this summer though, so hopefully that won’t be true come July!
I think that’s it for now haha, I was literally sitting trying to come up with ideas for posts and kept thinking “have I mentioned this before? ... no… what about this? Wait, what have I mentioned?” Gaaawd. Anyway, now you’re informed!
Btw, what I was going to expand on with no.19 was that I’ve just come across this amazing app called “FreePrints” (http://www.freeprintsapp.co.uk) – I’m not entirely sure how well known it is just now, but it’s so good – you can pick up to 45 photos to have printed off for FREE every month, and all you have to do is pick out which ones and put in your delivery address. There’s a delivery fee but it’s never any more than £3.99, obviously depending on what you’ve ordered and what class of delivery you’ve picked. I’m currently waiting on my first order, so I’ll maybe do a review when they come through!